Monday, May 30, 2011

Something to Blog About

I'm going to try my hand at blogging--you know--get with the 21st Century!  I've always kept a journal,


and I still will, but blogging can't be too different, right?  Except . . . it's public, not private, and that scares me.  What do I have to say that anyone would take the time to read???

Where to start--my friends Hannah and Kari are amazing bloggers, and I love reading their posts.  They've given me some pointers and lots of inspiration in their writing.  Start with a title for your blog, they say, and let that guide you.  Okay . . . what better place to get a title than from a Springsteen song!  And so, I suddenly have something to blog about.  My life is full of reasons to believe, and I can't wait to share them with you.

So for now, I'm putting my journal aside for a bit

 
in order to go public with my utter amazement for life and love and the fact that I, too, find that "at the end of every hard-earned day people find some reason to believe."

2 comments:

  1. Cheryl! I love it! I will be a devoted follower for sure. Can't wait to read all your other posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) This is so great! I so proud of you! Keep it up, friend. You are an inspiration!!

    I can't seem to figure out how to follow this though...will work on this!

    xoxo!!!

    May 30, 2011 3:12 PM

    ReplyDelete